6.17.2010

Enid Blyton

I enter a small room. As I shut the door behind me, I feel a hand run down my shoulders, onto my back, down my hips, down under my skirt, and into my panties. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in as he turns me around. We look into each other’s eyes and he has a grin on his face. He leans in to kiss me, which goes from small pecks to passionate kissing. He’s shoving his tongue down my throat as we tear each other’s clothes off, but leaves my stilettos on. He grabs a camera and starts to record me and brings me to the other side of the room where he has a friend waiting. His friend is stroking himself, anticipating for what’s going to happen. Both men are smiling as they look at my body, focusing on my tits and pussy. He pushes me, back first, into his friend, and his cock slides into me. I shut my eyes as I moan loudly and grab hold of his neck as I turn to kiss him when I’m suddenly moaning because I feel a cock in my pussy. The guy with the camera is focusing it on my face and he’s enjoying the look on my face of what they’re doing to me. I’m pressing my ass back and spreading my legs at the same time. The guy from behind squeezes my tits while the guy in front is holding firmly onto one side of my hip as they both slowly thrust into me, in sync with each other, at first. The man with the camera then moves down as he films himself fucking me. Then both speed up and now they’re inside me at different times. I hold my arms up and they’re pinned up against the wall and I wrap one leg around the man in front of me fucking me hard and the heel of my shoe digs into his ass, as I scream out of pure pleasure of double penetration. The guy in front then films my boobs as they bounce around from all the fucking and thrusting. They’re groaning just as loud as I am. When we’re done, we watch the tape.