6.17.2010

Dan Brown

I’m eating ice cream at your place of work, with some friends and it’s getting close to closing time so there’s very few people around. I notice you staring at me. I am wearing my prettiest sundress and my hair and make up are perfect. I had dressed myself up wanting you to notice me. You aren’t just admiring me, though. Your eyes are dark and you are looking at me like a hungry wolf. I tell my friends that I need to go to the bathroom so I get up, and I walk towards the other end of the restaurant. I give you a look and enter the bathroom, not really knowing if you are going to follow me but praying that you do. I stand and wait for a total of two minutes, and you come in, the bathroom door slamming shut behind you. “Sorry it took so long, I didn’t want it to be suspicious.” You now have a raging erection and I look at it and then up at your dark brown eyes. I swallow and nod, and get on my knees. I unbutton your pants and pull them down, along with your boxers, and your cock is staring me straight in the face. I kiss the tip of it, and you grab my hair and thrust into my mouth, fucking it, marveling at how deep I can take you. Finally, you pull me up and kiss me, your body directing me towards the sink. I lift myself up so I’m sitting on it. I feel your hands on my thighs and they reach up and remove my panties. Your fingers come into contact with my clit, and you grin at me, acknowledging how wet I am. Your fingers are coated with my pussy juice. You pop one finger into your mouth and then you lean forward and kiss me, hard. Your tongue is in my mouth and I can taste myself. You pull away, grinning again, and kneel on the ground. You eat me out until I cum and then you get up, flip me over, and thrust your hard cock into me. You nibble on my neck and slap my ass as you thrust, over and over until we are both cumming, me for the second time and you for the first. Just as I am putting my underwear back on and adjusting myself, grab me by the arm and ask, “So, what is your name?”